Google
0

Melanie Amaro Respect

Posted in ,



Letra:
------
Just a little bit,Just a little bit,Just a little bit,Just a little bit,Just a little bit,Just a little bit,Just a little bit,
What you want, baby I got.What you need, you know I got it,All I'm askin', is for a little,Respect, Respect, Respect-ect-ect...
R-E-S-P-E-C-T,Find out what it means to me.R-E-S-P-E-C-TFind out what it means to me.R-E-S-P-E-C-TFind out what it means to me.R-E-, R-E-, R-E-, R-E-,
Respect!(Just a little bit)( 8x )
I ain't gonna do you wrong,While you're gone.I ain't gonna do you wrong,Cause' I don't wanna.All I'm askin', is for a littleRespect when you get home,Oh-ooh-whoa-oh.Hey baby, when you get home!Oh-oh yea!Yeah, yeah, yeah!Yeah yeah!
R-E-S-P-E-C-T,Find out what it means to me.(Come on and see)[ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/respect-lyrics-melanie-amaro.html ]R-E-S-P-E-C-TFind out what it means to me.R-E-S-P-E-C-TFind out what it means to me.R-E-, R-E-, R-E-, R-E-,
Respect!(Just a little bit)( 8x )
(Just a little bit)Cause' I pay your bills,(Just a little bit)Your line, Your phone,(Just a little bit)Yeah! Yeah, Yeah,
R-E-S-P-E-C-T,Find out what it means to me.(Oh-ooh-oh)R-E-S-P-E-C-TFind out what it means to me.R-E-S-P-E-C-TFind out what it means to me.(What it means to me!)R-E-, R-E-, R-E-, R-E-,
Respect!(Just a little bit)Give me respect!(Just a little bit)The respect, that I deserve.(Just a little bit)Re-e-espect!(Just a little bit)Respect!(Just a little bit)(Just a little bit)(Just a little bit)
Respect!
Descargenla

0 comments:

❥Hoooooooooola
❥¿Te animas a dejar un comentario?ϡ
❥Adelante pero:
❥No comentes grocerias
❥No insultes c:
❥Disfruta la pagina
❥➙ los autoresツ